Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Ok, One Gossip Post, please?



I've tried to stay away from rag mag type Gossip, but this one's a doozy. So, if you're on Twitter (like all of the Midwest housewives thanks to Oprah) then you're probably like me and wondering why your phone is lighting up with "tweets" from Access Hollywood's Billy Bush, and E's Guilianna Rancic, and not Terrell Owens telling you when he's hitting the shower to lather up his sexy.....oh sorry, I digress. Anyway, there's apparently a brawl going on between these two "hard hitting" journalists because they disagree on Miss California's answer to Perez Hilton's gay marriage question during the Miss USA pageant. I've pasted the tweet fight below for your viewing pleasure!!!

Rancic: i know i'm a journalist, and i should be objective...but she is an ignorant discrace [sic] and she makes me sick to my stomach.

Bush: Giuliana...if you were a jouranlist [sic], you would have edited yourself at the last minute, but you are on E! and that's good too.

Bush: interesting. Tensions mount with passion. hard 4 people (not just G.R.) to remain level. but Obama has same stance as Miss USA. need him

Rancic: You're knocking E!??? Are you suddenly a hard-hitting anchorman? Speaking of editing, you spelled 'journalist' wrong.

Bush: the pressure of 140 got to me. but we have same news guidelines as Nightly News and Today Show. so no, but yes.

Then, 30 minutes later, Bush raised the white flag and surrendered.

Bush: All right, all right. I like Guiliana too and her husband Bill (a former judge). We're off point. My fault. GR...Sorry. May have news soon