Tuesday, April 21, 2009

It's My Blog and I Can Get On A Soapbox if I Wanna...Soapbox if I Wanna!

RE: MISS USA CONTROVERSY...
Working in media and living in NYC you're forced to agree with liberal views or you're considered an abnormal, ridiculous, conservative, idiot. However, I'm here to say ENOUGH! Just because a person doesn't agree with something that is still illegal in 46 American States, not to mention the quagmire (SAT word) that religion brings to the issue, doesn't mean they should be condemned. I'm not saying I agree with Miss California's stance on gay rights AT ALL, but what I am saying is she shouldn't experience reverse discrimination because she voiced a solicited opinion. Miss USA is a job, and she was denied a job because a gay person's feelings were hurt by her beliefs on gay marriage. If she was denied that crown for being gay......UPROAR!!! Please people, let's remember all human liberties are important as we stand to fight for 1...That's What She Said!