Monday, May 27, 2013

Amanda Bynes Attacks Rihanna on Twitter...and it was Good!



Ooooh wee! I could hardly breathe yesterday, trying to keep my eyes peeled on a celebrity Twitter beef from a Long Island BBQ with only 5% battery left on my iPhone. F*ck you Apple for changing chargers on a product that only 4 people in the world own. OK, I'm cool, I'm cool. So, yesterday Amanda Bynes went on an unexplained tirade against Rihanna, who is usually the one taking jabs at people on Twitter. Without further ado I bring you the Twitter fight of the weekend:




"Chris Brown beat you because you're not pretty enough,"


"No one wants to be your lover so you call everyone and their mother that I almost named my new dog Rihanna
."



"Ya see what happens when they cancel Intervention?"



"unlike your fugly faced self I don't do drugs! U need the intervention dog! I met your ugly face in person. U aren't pretty u know it!"



They have something in common...they've both looked like Chris Brown put hands on them at some point!