Friday, August 6, 2010

Shout Out Time- Doppelganger


I want to give a shout out to the NYC based improv group Doppelganger. I had the pleasure of seeing the group perform for the first time three weeks ago at UCB, where I was invited to see an old friend's group battle Doppelganger. Let's just say, I went to the show fully expecting to vote for my friend's group, but left being a Doppelganger groupie. The Indie improv group consist of three African American females, who are funny as sh*t, almost as funny as I am. Seriously, the ladies are on a 6 week winning streak in UCB's Cagemage Battle, and along the way they have knocked off some of UCB's best house teams. If you have $5 bucks, a funny bone, and the ability to stay awake past 11:00pm on a school night, I suggest you go see these talented women in action! "That's What She Said"