Monday, April 12, 2010

Tweet of the Week

Two irrelevant people in pop culture had a Twitter fight, well, maybe "fight" isn't a good word to describe how Ice T shut it down after Aimee Mann, of the Dixie Chicks criticized his acting.

Aimee says: Christ, there is no reason in the world anyone should ever have cast Ice T in a television show



Ice T says: Oh shit! FLTG this may be time for a DRIVE BY..Homegirl went in on me for no fuckin reason! WNTFW...Wrong Nigga To Fuck With



Ice T says: Hey @aimeemann stop worrying bout my acting bitch, and worry about your WACK ass music. In the meantime.. Eat a hot bowl of Dicks! Ice T


Aimee says: Oh NOOOO!! Someone just told me that Ice T responded to my tweet about him!! THIS CAN'T BE GOOD!!! I DO NOT WANT HIM MAD AT ME!!



Chalaire says: Yeahhhhhh, someone should probably get Aimee Mann a list of the actors who once recorded a song called "Cop Killer"...just sayin'!