Wednesday, May 13, 2009

It's My Blog and I Can Post Dedications to me if I Wanna...Dedications to me if I Wanna!

I've been out of commission for a couple of days, but now my social media world is back up. I returned to a pleasant surprise on facebook, when I noticed a nice gentleman dedicated his status update to me with a poem....yes me!!!!!

"When you kiss someone everything gets hazy, meaning; your heart stops and the only things that are in focus are you and the other person. You look around but nothing comes to at this time, you then realize that this is the person that you are to spend the rest of your life with. Within this moment you will receive a great gift, you will want to laugh and cry all at the same time. You will be so happy to have it and so afraid you will lose it....When you find it stay in the moment. Love it-"

I just want to thank the homeless guy who caught the kiss I blew in the air. Your facebook update is flattering sir :-). That's What She Said"